Quality and comfort are built into every dog bed and sofa we manufacture. It all starts with the foundation -- we use only furniture-grade wood and the finest construction methods. We then innovated a unique cushioning system, creating a special blend of high-loft milled foam and durable poly fill to ensure both comfort and long-lasting performance. The inner cushion covers are made from a non-woven, heavy-weight material for added protection. And our finishing touches – the outer cushion covers and furniture detailing – are meticulously designed to complement the décor of any home. All beds are easy to clean and care for, and meet or exceed safety standards. See below for more details.
Outer Cushion Cover & Surfaces
- EHPET utilizes three primary substrate covers for all furniture products:
- Plush fabric – Soft, long hair, polyester, micro-velvet blend.
- Faux suede-like fabric – SHORT, micro-fiber composition.
- Faux leather-like fabric – EASY clean, semi-polyurethane material.
- All cushion covers are furniture grade quality for long lasting durability.
- Removable cushion covers have been tested to be spot cleaned or machine washable, using cold water and delicate, low heat dry.
- Polyurethane covers have been tested and are within the safe standards as required for Phthalates
- All wood and other surfaces have been tested and are lead free.
Inner Cushion Cover
- The inner cushion cover is a heavy weight, non-woven polyester blend and is designed for long lasting performance.
Cushions, Foam & Fill
- Our cushions are filled with comfort blend milled foam and poly fill.
- The minimum fill weight is 11oz of high loft milled foam.
- Specially selected from our exclusive factory, our comfort blend has proven to be more durable and longer lasting than pure poly fill.
- Where poly filled beds require baffles to secure the fill in place, our high loft mill foam won’t stray or separate after extended use.
- Enchanted Home Pet uses quality zippers on all cushions for snag-free and long lasting performance.
- All our furniture products use furniture grade construction methods.
- Choice hard and soft woods provide a long lasting durable frame foundation.
Testing and Compliance
- EHPET employs stringent testing standards as recommended by our testing facility.
- All our materials are tested to meet or exceed U.S and the more stringent California Proposition 65 Standards.
- Polyurethane covers have been tested to be within the safe standards as required for Phthalates (DBP, DINP, BBP, DEHP, DNOP,DIDP, DnHP).
- All surfaces have been tested to be lead free.
- The gel-core formulation is polyurethane based and has been tested to be non-toxic, lead free and free of heavy metals.
- All plywood and glued wood have been tested to meet California Proposition 65 Standard 93120 and are compliant for formaldehyde phase II requirements.
- All our foam and fill has been tested for compliance standards of California Proposition 65 which requires adherence to CA Technical Bulletin No. 117:2000 Section A Part I and Section D Part II for fire retardant performance and confirmation that the foam is free of Tris (1,-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP).